Featured Post

Keith Green - Oh Lord, You're Beautiful

Sunday, January 25, 2009

LIFE THOUGHTS BY DUCKY!

How come we choose from just two people to run for president, and over 50 for miss America?


I joined a "get fit" exercise class and was told to wear loose fitting clothes....If I had any loose fitting clothes I wouldn't have signed up for the class!

When I was young, we used to go "skinny dipping" now I just chunk-dunk!

Wouldn't it be nice if, whenever we messed up our life, we could just press "Ctr Alt Delete" and start over again? Amen...Amen to that one!

Why is it, that children can't read a Bible at school, but they can in prison?

and why do I have to swear on a Bible in court, when the ten commandments can't be shown outside?

Wouldn't you know it.......Brain cells come and brain cells go, but fat cells live forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment