Featured Post

Keith Green - Oh Lord, You're Beautiful

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I pulled up in a parking lot at the super market, opened the windows enough to give my Labrador pup enough fresh air to be comfortable. She was stretched out full length on the back seat, and grinned at me. I walked backwards, away from the car, pointed my finger at her and commanded her to..... "Stay... now...stay.....you hear me?"
"Stay.......Stay......."

The driver of a nearby car, a pretty blonde young lady gave me a strange look and said, "Why don't you just put it in "park?"


SENIOR MOMENTS!

For all of us who are seniors, and for all those who will be seniors soon and for all those who know seniors it pays to laugh at yourself.....

From one such senior:
Where is my Sunday paper...?" the irate customer calling the newspaper agency loudly demanded, wanting to know where his Sunday edition was.
"Sir," said the newspaper shop employee, " Today is Saturday, the Sunday paper is not delivered until tomorrow, on Sunday..."
There was a long pause on the other end of the phone, followed by a ray of recognition, as he was heard to mutter...."Geeez, so that's why there was no one at church this morning!"


Yaddy

No comments:

Post a Comment