Featured Post

Keith Green - Oh Lord, You're Beautiful

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

SO REMIND ME...

There are things that I love....and so dear to my heart

I just borrowed a long time ago.

Jesus only lets me use them to brighten my life...

So, remind me...remind me dear Lord.

Throw back the curtains, offend me now and then...

Show me where You brought me from, and where I could have been!

Remember I'm human and tend to forget....

So remind me..remind me dear Lord!

Nothing good have I done....to deserve God's own Son...

I'm not worthy of the scars on His hands.

Yet....He chose the way to calvary to die in my stead,

why He loves me...I can't understand!

Throw back the curtain, offend me now and then....

show me where You brought me from, and where I could have been.

Remember I'm human and tend to forget....

So, remind me...remind me dear Lord.


Yaddy

1 comment:

  1. Remind me Dear Lord, well thats me, I get caught up with the here and now that I should take time to remember that He is in control.A.W.

    ReplyDelete