Featured Post

Keith Green - Oh Lord, You're Beautiful

Monday, February 9, 2009

A prayer for the one who is left!

LORD,

The trouble with life right now is that I seem to have things to occupy me....

but I am alone!

Sometimes I feel, nothing can make up for that!

LORD.....compel me to seek the meaning of my faith!

Make me realise that I have hope as well as memories....that YOU meant it,

when You said.. You would always be with me!

Make me realise that, as long as I am still here....

YOU have something for me to do....and

as I am doing it......give me the courage to go on!




LAUGHING FOR JUST 10 MINUTES.....will.....


1) Encourage your muscles to relax.....

2) Exercise all muscles all over the body from top to toe....

3) Reduce levels of serum cortisol...the stress hormone....

4) Boost your immune system responses....

AND IT MAKES YOU FEEL GOOD


So....keep your chin up and when it gets too heavy...God will send His angels to

hold it up for you!

The one who kneels to the Lord, can stand up to anything!

The shortest distance between a solution and a problem, is the distance

between your knees and the floor....


God Bless...

Yaddy

No comments:

Post a Comment