Featured Post

Keith Green - Oh Lord, You're Beautiful

Thursday, March 6, 2014

A glimpse of Eternity....

As I stood there, the waves of light stopped..... and I stood encased in pure light, filled with love.

There was such stillness. I thought to myself, “I’m so close, I wonder if I could just step into the light that surrounds God and see him face to face. If I could see him face to face I will know the truth.”

I was sick of hearing lies and deceptions.....

I wanted to know the truth......

I had been everywhere to find the truth....and no one seemed to be able to tell me.

I would talk to anybody who could tell me the meaning to life.....the truth.....something had to be the truth.

I thought..... "if I could step through and meet God face-to-face I'll know the truth and I'll know the meaning to life.

I will never have to ask another man, woman or child ever again.....I'll know."

Could I step in?......

There was no voice saying I couldn’t.......

So, I stepped through......I put my best foot forward and stepped through the light.

As I stepped into the light..... it was, as if I’d come inside veils of suspended shimmering lights, like suspended stars or diamonds giving off the most amazing radiance.

And as I walked through the light, it continued to heal the deepest part of me, it was healing my broken inner man, wonderfully healing my broken heart.

I aimed for the brightest part of the light.

Standing in the centre of the light.... stood a man with dazzling white robes reaching down to his ankles.

I could see his bare feet. The garments were not man-made fabrics, but were like garments of light.

As I lifted my eyes up.... I could see the chest of a man with his arms outstretched, as if to welcome me.

I looked towards his face. It was so bright......it seemed to be about ten times brighter than the light I’d already seen.

It made the sun look yellow and pale in comparison.

It was so bright that I couldn’t make out the features of his face, and as I stood there I began to sense that the light was emitting purity and holiness.

I knew that I was standing in the presence of Almighty God – no one but God could look like this.

The purity and holiness continued to come forth from his face and I began to feel that purity and holiness enter into me.

I wanted to get closer to see his face.

I felt no fear, but rather, total freedom.... as I moved towards him.

Standing now only a few feet from him, I tried to look into the light surrounding his face, but as I did he moved to one side, and as he moved all the light moved with him.
to be cont'd
Blessings
Yaddy

No comments:

Post a Comment