Featured Post

Keith Green - Oh Lord, You're Beautiful

Sunday, March 22, 2009

WHEN SOMEONE YIELDS....

When some one yields to temptation and breaks a conventional law.....

We look for "no good" in his make up, and Oh, how we look for a flaw!

No one will ask, "How tempted?" Nor allow for the battle he fought.

His name becomes food for the jackals, for us....who have never been caught!

We shout from the roof tops....(we forget the good he has done) we center on one lost battle...
and forget the many he's won!

"I'm a sinner oh Lord, and I know it, I'm weak, I blunder I fail!

I'm tossed on life's stormy ocean, like ships embroiled in a gale!

I'm willing to trust in Your mercy, to keep the commandments You taught,

but deliver me Lord from the judgements, of saints....who have never been caught!"

MY DREAM!

I dreamed death came, the other night, and heaven's gate swung open!
An angel with a halo bright ushered me inside.

And there, to my astonishment, were folk I judged and labeled as quite unfit,
of little worth and spiritually disabled.

Indignant words rose to my lips.....but never were set free.....

For every face showed stunned surprise....no one expected me!

God bless you...

Yaddy

No comments:

Post a Comment