Featured Post

Keith Green - Oh Lord, You're Beautiful

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

DOES GOD CRY?

Imagine if you will, a round table, up in heaven.

God the father, Jesus the Son and the Holy Spirit are sitting.......talking.

God speaks. He says,
"I am going to make a world.....I will surround it with a universe and I will put humans on this world, they'll be made in our image....what do you think?"

Both Jesus and the Holy Spirit nod in approval.

Then God says, "I know, these humans we'll make, will make lots of mistakes and We will call that "sin" Jesus nods.....God continues, " Someone will need to stand in for them....
to "redeem them" they cannot do that themselves..."

Jesus puts up His hand, "I'll go..." He says, "I'll go and stand in for them..."

God looks at Him, His precious, adorable, loving Son.

DOES GOD CRY.....NOW?

The Holy Spirit nods in agreement, then speaks, " Yes....and I'll join You, at the right time... when the appointed time comes...."

AND SO IT HAPPENED....AT THE APPOINTED TIME....

The big giant doors of heaven open......wide......

the angels hold their breath......

Jesus goes walking down the large hall way of heaven..... He reaches the doors.....

ALL OF HEAVEN HOLDS IT'S BREATH......

as He reaches the doors.....in the blink of an eye.....one minute he's there....
the next....He's gone......

BACK ON EARTH.....

A baby is born....His mother cuddles him in her arms.

I see mothers loving and caressing their babies as they sleep in their arms....
They glow, with love for their little one! I watch their faces....God looks down on them!

If one of these mums knew, before hand what would happen to their infant in the future..(did Mary know?) would their heart sob and weep in agony at the prospect awaiting their infant?

DOE GOD CRY....NOW?

God's heart must have been breaking.....when Jesus hung there....on that cross and he cried out...

"MY GOD....MY GOD....WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN ME...?"

DID GOD CRY?

Jesus hung there......for you and for me!

I can say, "I don't really believe that happened you know"

But Jesus hung there, between heaven and earth....
history says he hung there.....

Regardless of what I believe....or what you believe...

HE HUNG THERE....FOR YOU AND FOR ME!

DID GOD CRY?

Bless you...

Yaddy

No comments:

Post a Comment