Featured Post

Keith Green - Oh Lord, You're Beautiful

Thursday, April 9, 2009

ARE YOU READY?

I write this to you not to scare you, but to get you to do what you should be doing already. What can you do? You can pray. All the so-called Christians who count prayer as not "doing anything" are in for an unpleasant surprise.

You can work on building your faith today. If you lack faith, ask Jesus for more. If you aren't seeing things, ask the Lord to open your eyes so that you may see things the way He sees things.

Everyone else's opinion is irrelevant and worthless. What our God the Father thinks is what matters - - not dime-a-dozen opinions. Those who do not see the way our Lord sees will pay the price for it. Our job is to align ourselves with Him, not the other way around. If we are his children, we will try to be more like Him everyday, which means we will work to obey His commands, we will work to be sensitive to His voice (when He says jump, we will ask "how high?").

No debate. Just obedience.

Visualize with me for a moment a morning in let's say, mid-April or even early-May when all the media outlets have huge bold headlines about some type of "unprecedented," "monumentally bad" events(s) taking the world by storm. Imagine that the headlines are so bad, that people en masse panic - - they basically just lose their minds.

Luke 21:34 - - "And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares. For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth. Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man."

Many are those who do not pray to be counted worthy of this escape, because they don't believe this escape from all these things that shall come to pass is coming. Their faith has them in the Tribulation. The Lord made a promise that these people don't believe He'll keep. I believe, do you?

Actually, it doesn't matter what comes my way. It doesn't matter if there's a Rapture or not. It doesn't matter if it happens Pre-Trib, Mid-Trib, or Post-Trib. I have one answer for everything. It's the answer I always have. That answer is my Lord, Master, Savior Jesus Christ. It has not mattered what the changing situation has been because He has always delivered, and His promises have been rock solid. He bids us to come out onto the the stormy seas to walk above them with Him.

Prepare your mind today for the "shock and awe" day that is coming. People will lose their minds and panic. Why should you? Are you listening to the Lord's voice today? What is He telling you? Greater is He who is in us than he who is in the world. While fear stalks and slays men among you, why should you fear? Remember and believe the promises (Psalm 91).

Our Father said it, but do you believe it? We don't need to know "how" He does it. Don't try to figure out the "how" because that's God's department. You just need to "seek first the kingdom of God." Kick the middlemen out of your relationship with the King and get some one-on-one time with Him TODAY. Know him, but more importantly be known by Him (Matthew 7:22)

Again, the day I see coming will arrive as a shock. There will be no time to "brush up" on what it means to be "in Christ." Playing church for years will be exposed for the lie that it really is. Being the church will be vindicated.

Many, if not most, are going to get steamrolled by events that sit just over the horizon. Don't be one of them. It always has been and always be a "remnant," a few who "get it." Be one of the few that travel the narrow path that leads to life. On this narrow path you will not have the concern of the masses to comfort you. Instead you'll have the comfort of the God of eternity.

Time is short. Prepare for the escape, but also prepare to have your faith tested right up to the microsecond before it arrives. I am a nobody. I am the least of the servants of the most high God. This is my duty, my narrow niche that the Lord has assigned me for these days and these hours. My duty is to the Lord for YOU. My duty is to warn those who have ears to hear and eyes that see.
Understand how dearly and unimaginably you are loved by the King of Kings. He warns those he loves. Thus, you are not here by accident. He designed this message specifically for you at this precise moment in time. Now, what will you do with it?

Let's close with the following prayers:

"Father God, I know I need You because I am a sinner, but also know that I can never get to You on my own. There's nothing I can do on my own to make up for my sins; nothing I could do on my own to earn favor and forgiveness from You or to secure my place in Heaven when I die. The only thing I can do is to make a conscious decision that You sent Your one and only Son Jesus Christ, and that He came to this world for me. He took my sins upon Himself, was crucified in my place, died for me, and was resurrected so that I may live forever. I accept Him and His sacrifice, and desperately want to receive Your Son Jesus Christ as my personal Lord and Savior. When He conquered death for my sake He gave me access to You. Thank You for Your grace and Your mercy. Thank You for forgiving me and for sending the Holy Spirit to transform my life from this moment forward. I pray that You transform my life from this day forward and give me a heart and a mind that desires to not only get to know You, but to be with You as much as possible. Teach me how to live, and teach me how to share this message with others before it's too late for them. Amen."

"Dear Lord, I pray that you will not remember the sins of my youth, nor my transgressions. Please think of me according to Your mercy and for Your goodness' sake, O Lord. Lord I turn from all of those sins that I committed and I ask for Your help in washing the memory and thoughts of that sin completely from my mind. Please restore me to faithful obedience to Your Word, and fill me with Your Holy Spirit anew, so that I may keep Your commands all the days of my life. Lord Jesus, I invite you into my heart anew today, and I ask forgiveness for all of my sin. Jesus, thank you for dying for my sins and for forgiving me of them through your shed blood for me on the cross. Please take away all the sinful 'old things' in my heart that defile me, and replace them with the 'good things' that you desire to grow in to my life. Please wash away all the sinful crud and tendencies toward evil and replace them with a hunger and thirst for your righteousness. I need your help, Lord God, in living this new life in Christ. Please send your Holy Spirit afresh into my life to help me, heal me, lead me and transform me. I also pray that your shed blood washes over me, protects me, and that I am counted worthy to escape the things that are coming upon this world in the form of your righteous judgment. Lastly, I pray that you have mercy on this nation even though we deserve your fierce judgment for our blatant sins that are before you. Help us to see the error in our ways as individuals and as a nation, and lead us to repentance before it's too late for us. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen."

god Bless

Yaddy





No comments:

Post a Comment