Featured Post

Keith Green - Oh Lord, You're Beautiful

Saturday, March 9, 2013

What....is GRACE?

GRACE

over the past so many years, I’ve gradually learned that God doesn’t dislike me. I often had the feeling that He did, especially
when I knew I had sinned! You know......you do something...then you immediately think....."uh...uh.....I should not have done that..."
and you get that sinking feeling in the pit of your stomach....and then immediately you think...."Man...God must really dislike me...because I do this so often...."

But now......I have come to the realisation that....

He is always there for me..... and doing.....,

gentle and loving......comforting!

When I sin, there is much grace.

When I succeed, there is much grace.

When I’m lazy and can’t bring myself to “try” any harder, His grace is still there with me.

When I absolutely do not feel like doing anything.....His grace is still there....

Grace is so much more than “the power and desire to do God’s will.” It’s God Himself, carrying me....

whether I walk or stumble. It’s completely undeserved — God’s unmerited favour.

I do so LOVE HIM!
blessings...
Yaddy

2 comments:

  1. Indeed. I was reminded of this verse this morning.

    1 John 3:20

    whenever our hearts condemn us. For God is greater than our hearts, and he knows everything.


    We are ones beating up on ourselves.

    ReplyDelete