Featured Post

Keith Green - Oh Lord, You're Beautiful

Thursday, February 14, 2013

It is well....with my soul!

When peace like a river attendeth my way....
when sorrows like sea billows roll
What ever my lot....Thou hast taught me to say...
"It is well....it is well.....with my soul!


Time has passed and they say time heals all wounds.
It may do so but very slow with some happenings.

My friends have decided to sell up and leave...
Too many memories and they are painful.
I can't really blame them...

But through all this....the above hymn is so true and right....
No matter what.....God is always there, whether we believe it or not...HE is there....his word says...
"I will never leave you nor forsake you" and I believe that!

"I need thee every hour...most gracious Lord....no tender voice like thine can peace afford

I need Thee....oh I need Thee.....
every hour I need Thee.
Oh bless me now my Saviour....I come to Thee!

Bless you...
Yaddy

No comments:

Post a Comment