Featured Post

Keith Green - Oh Lord, You're Beautiful

Monday, January 21, 2013

Sad news to start off the new year.

I have some lovely friends who have a son who is a paraplegic.

He had a bad accident when he was young and he is now the way he is!

The call came this morning!

And, even though you know what you know, the news, when it comes, hits hard!

It must be so much harder for his parents!

I fight back the tears......I so want to "do" something, but what?

I can be there for them....I am!

But....it that enough? They keep telling me it is.....but I have doubts!

They start to tell me things about their son....over and over.....I nod my head!


I meet them for coffee...they tell me again.....I nod...again!


What can I do?

I tell them....."Just remember.....he's in good hands....now!"
My voice cracks....I am in tears...

I hope and pray those words are a comfort to them.....

Blessings...
Yaddy

No comments:

Post a Comment