Featured Post

Keith Green - Oh Lord, You're Beautiful

Friday, January 8, 2016

It has been quite a time!

What a time it has been.....Two weeks before Christmas I developed a cough, which turned into Pneumonia.
Daughter came up from a 6 hours drive from the south, to look after me!
I thank God that she listened to her inner voice!

I was allowed home on Christmas eve...with plenty of rest.
That happened. Daughter went back down south but left me so much food, I could have lasted more than a month.

Now husband is in hospital, and he won't be coming home for a few days yet.....
When he does, he will receive home help as I can't manage him on my own.

I pray that you all have a very blessed year ahead of you, and that the Lord won't tarry too much longer as I am so ready to go home,
to be with Him.
Bless you all, Yaddy

No comments:

Post a Comment