Featured Post

Keith Green - Oh Lord, You're Beautiful

Sunday, November 22, 2015

God said that!

When 8 year old Raymond was visiting his grandfather in the hospital, he came with his own custom made get well card.

It was on a stiff white piece of paper (8"x11") folded in half.


On the front he had written "HOPE YOU GET BETTER SOON"

On the inside in very large block letters he had written " I WILL BE WITH YOU WHEREVER YOU GO"
There wasn't any Scripture reference, so Raymond had added, " GOD SAID THAT"

That added note sent an unintended and deeper truth, that brought a smile to my face and comfort to my heart.
A hospital can be a very lonely place.
It's a world of unfamiliar faces and first time medical procedures, and uncertain diagnosis.

However, it's in just such a setting, that God can quiet an anxious heart and give assurance that He will go with you, down every hall
through every new door, into any unknown future......yes....even through the "valley of the shadow of death" Psalm 23 v 4.

Maybe you have had an unexpected set back, or loss! Your future is unknown!

Trusting Jesus as your saviour and Lord, you can be sure of this....He will go with you wherever you go!
You can believe it because God said it!

I trust in God, I know he cares for me.
On mountain bleak or on the stormy sea;
Though billows roll, He keeps my soul
My heavenly Father watches over me
- -Martin

No danger can come so near to a Christian, that God is not nearer/
Thanks Mikey
Blessings
Yaddy

No comments:

Post a Comment