Featured Post

Keith Green - Oh Lord, You're Beautiful

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Has the world changed....?

I lost a very, very dear friend yesterday......

I know life goes on......
but.....

it has changed.......

this dear friend was special!

We, he and his wife, we had been friends for nearly 50 years.

He was a brother I never had.....
gave me brotherly advice when I needed it............

he has gone! ......And......I will miss him so much....but,

the worst of it is....he was not a believer......

I tried to tell him, but he just could not accept it....

I now keep asking myself...."Where is he?"

What is he thinking now?


The funeral is either this coming Thursday or Friday....

Please Lord....help me with the right words to speak at the right time....
to the rest of his family.....

Bless you
Yaddy

No comments:

Post a Comment