Featured Post

Keith Green - Oh Lord, You're Beautiful

Thursday, October 4, 2012

You may have noticed.....

This tree grows out the back and we grew it from a seed.....it's beautiful!

typical bowl of fruit which my mum had and the fruit is artificial, hers was too, just a reminder of my child hood.
 
I have not been here so much....Since I had my arm operated on, and I now am the proud owner of an 8inch "nail" inside my humurous bone in my left arm, I have not been able to be as active as I would like. Just last week, I decided the floor needed mopping, it doesn't get done as often as I would like, so I decided here goes.....my arm was so painful all weekend, I am now in doubt as to whether it was worth all the trouble or not. I did manage to take some photos as I love spring and outside is just beautiful. I sit on our deck and really appreciate the wonders of God's nature. The jasmin 's perfume is out of this world, and it is growing like mad all around the back door....together with some Freesias...these two scents are so "spring" I love them. There are also some old fashioned Gladdies ( Gladiolas) coming up!
Blessings...
Yaddy

2 comments:

  1. Nice to hear from you Yaddy. I'm sorry about your arm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ma.....guess old age is catching up to me....bones take longer to heal!

    ReplyDelete