Featured Post

Keith Green - Oh Lord, You're Beautiful

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Thorns and thistles....

"Both thorns and thistles it shall grow for you;  Gen 3 v 18:

I am not a gardener...never have been....my mun and dad both loved it, so did my older sister....I will admire any one's garden, but don't like nor want to do the work.
Give me some wool and a pair of knitting needles or a crochet hook and I will fill in my day easy...

Well, more than 6 months ago, now, I broke my arm......it has not healed, the bone has not come together, and I will need an operation. And it is still broken and it hurts!

The little bit of garden we do have....I looked after. We have concrete paths around the house, to save work, and would you believe there are weeds all in the cracks.
Man...are they hard to get out....with one hand!


I try to do 10 minutes a day, and just before my accident, I had it all cleared, but, you should see it now!

I could cry! My arm hurts.....
 This morning I looked at all the weeds and looked at the sky and asked God..."Why?
Why did we need weeds?...Couldn't it have been something else?"

I have to wait almost 3 months before I can have the operation....meanwhile....pain killers are the go!

I am now apologizing to God....He knows best!
In his word it always says...."And it came to pass..."

This tantrum I am having will also pass....
Thank You Lord for being so patient with me!
Bless you,
Yaddy

No comments:

Post a Comment