Featured Post

Keith Green - Oh Lord, You're Beautiful

Friday, April 23, 2010

Oh No!!!!!

A lady received a phone call at work to say her daughter, who was at school, was pretty sick, and she should come and get her. SO....
On her way to the school she stopped at a chemist to get a script filled, and to her horror she realized
she had locked her keys in her car! In a panic, she rang the school to tell them what had happened and she was still on her way, but.....

One of the teachers there suggested she might be able to open it with a wire coat hanger, if she had one!

Now where on earth would she find a coat hanger....here? She looked around and you wouldn't believe it but there was an old wire coat hanger protruding out of an old paper bag, just there.....as if some one had purposely left it there for her.....she grabbed it....looked at it.....and said to herself.....

"A fat lot of good this is going to do for me.....I don't even know what I am supposed to do with it...."

She did the only thing she could think of to do.....she bowed her head in prayer, asking GOD for help.

A rusty old car pulled up along side her, driven by a dirty greasy looking man, who had a greasy looking beard to match, and a skull rag on his head....

She thought, "Great, God....this is what you sent to help me?" But she was desperate.....and thankful.

The man got out of his car and asked if he could help?

She said...."Yes please....my daughter is very sick and I must get to her...please....can you use this hanger to unlock my car? I left the keys inside..."

He said...."Sure..." walked over to the car and had it open in seconds....
She hugged the man, and through her tears she said.... "Thank you so much....you are a very nice man..."
He replied..... "Lady....I ain't a nice man....I just got out of prison for car theft....!"

She hugged the man again and cried out loud...."Thank you God....for sending a professional!

Bless you

Yaddy

No comments:

Post a Comment