You know you are living in the 21st century when....
1) You accidentally expect to open your micro wave oven with a pass word or pin number!
2) You have a list of 15 phone numbers to reach your family of 3.
3) You pull up in your own drive and use your mobile to see if any one is home!
4) Every commercial on your T.V. has a web site on the bottom of it!
5) You haven't played solitaire with real cards for years!
6) You've sat at the same desk for years, yet worked for 3 different companies!
7) Your boss does not have the ability to do your job!
8) You learn about an accident on your street on the news that night!
ECCLESIASTES CH 4 V 12b....." Three is even better, for a triple braided cord is not easily broken"
" I am a professional rope maker..." he said, my business is making ropes and I want to tell you, that,
what it says in Ecclesiastes is absolutely true! The strongest rope is a three fold rope!" He then went on to
"The largest number of strands that can still touch each other, is three. If you take away one, and leave two,
you weaken the rope, but if you add one, and so make it four, you do not add to the strength of the rope, because all the strands do not touch each other. So, if you have a rope of three strands, even if one or two strands are under pressure, and start to fray, as long as the third strand holds, the rope will not break.
DOES THAT SAY SOMETHING FOR OUR RELATIONSHIPS?
As long as God is that third strand, HE will hold it together....Amen