Featured Post

Keith Green - Oh Lord, You're Beautiful

Friday, March 4, 2016

A Father's loss

I went to a funeral today.....The young woman was not 40 yet,.

She suffered from bad kidneys, and her death was expected, but not....if you know what I mean!

but what her dad said hit me the most.

He said....and I quote, "As a dad, I can only now imagine just a little...as to how God the Father must have felt.

I am a sinner and have no where near the love in my heart, for my child, yet I hurt......I hurt so much....first, to see my child suffer

and then to have to see her die. I am not in control of her dying, I can not stop it, or delay it....all I can do is watch her slowly slip away
as she suffers.....But God....

But God......

how many times have we seen that in His word?

But God.....

God has so much more love for all of us....but especially for His Son......yet....

God could have stopped His Son dying....but He did not! God loved us so much, that he allowed His Son to die.. voluntarily!

Oh...how God's heart must have ached! My heart aches....for the loss of my child.....God's heart aches even more...."

The feast of Pass-over is drawing close....We remember what God allowed to happen....for me...and for you!

Don't allow the death of Jesus to be wasted on you!

Accept Him....and allow Him to reign in your heart.

Bless you...
Yaddy

No comments:

Post a Comment