Featured Post

Keith Green - Oh Lord, You're Beautiful

Friday, May 15, 2015

The fool says in his heart, there is no God...Psalm 14 v 1:

Why do atheists get so mad with people who, they say, believe in a god that, according to them, does not exist?

I have watched some of them and they are absolutely furious, with people who say there that there is a God, and they believe in Him!

My brother for instance.....he keeps telling every body, and especially us, his siblings, that he is agnostic....( not an atheist) still....what’s in a name?
If he does not believe in GOD, the creator of heaven and earth, it does not matter what name he gives his beliefs.....

he is still an un-believer and is lost!


It is almost like some one else I know!

This young man, hates me....he absolutely loathes me....and.....

He pretends I do not exist...truly!!!!

But every so often, I happen to be where he is too...

He continues to ignore me, but he knows I am there.....sometimes....just sometimes...he will give me a nod.....wow!

But, as he has to acknowledge......I am there....whether he believes it or not....I am there!

Now, not that I am comparing me with anything religious but, it seems to me, this is almost the same as what
atheists....agnostics......unbelievers....non Christians do!

They pretend incredibly hard...that GOD does not exist......but

every so often....He shows up in “something” and they then have to acknowledge that....”Yes, there is “something”

They feel uncomfortable for that time, until they leave....then get on with life as per usual....so they think.

Well......
no matter how hard they try to pretend....or ignore....or not believe.....

GOD IS THERE!
And....when they come to the end of their life.....and “Pass over” as they popularly say, nowadays....( Beats me why they are not game anymore to say “they died?”)

and then.......they have to front.......... GOD!


Blessings...
Yaddy

And....when they come to the end of their life.....and “Pass over” as they popularly say, nowadays....( Beats me why they are not game anymore to say “they died?”)

and then.......they have to front.......... GOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment