Featured Post

Keith Green - Oh Lord, You're Beautiful

Monday, August 13, 2012

The freedom to accept and believe!

You know, there are people who are bound up.
You may ask...."What do I mean?"

Well, I lot of people have told me that they think and believe that I use my faith as a crutch...

 I might add that I am not ashamed to admit that I do just that!

But some people are afraid to surrender themselves to Jesus.

I don't really know..........
"what" it is they think they have to do, but they will try all kinds of "other" religions, just

as long as it is not Christianity.

And they truly believe that all these other religions are there for them to try and get salvation

 for their soul!

You can even read 2 or more chapters from the Bible each and every day....

you can go to every meeting that you think you should.......

give as much as you think you should......but.......

that still will not give you peace of mind....nor will it bring you the salvation you so yearn for.

I have seen that some people in India will do penance....like crawl so many steps....or....
tie a log to their back......or....

I am sure you get the picture.....

but none of it works......

You see if it did....it would mean Jesus died in vain.....as you did it all yourself.

A friend felt this way, so much so, that in desperation one night, he was ready to take his own life....

But.....just then,,,,he had a very strong thought, that came to him and persuaded him to.....


" JUST ACCEPT WHAT CHRIST HAS DONE FOR ME ON THE CROSS"

It was as if a light had gone up....and a weight had lifted from his shoulders....

He had surrendered!...... He was set free!

In his surrendering he received his freedom!
Bless you....
Yaddy

No comments:

Post a Comment