Featured Post

Keith Green - Oh Lord, You're Beautiful

Saturday, June 16, 2012

FROM THE DUST!

From the dust of the earth, God created man....

His breath made man a living soul.

Then God so loved this world....He gave His only Son.

And that is why I love Him so!

My hands were made.....so I could help my neighbour.

My eyes were made, to read God's word.

My feet were made just to walk in His footsteps....

my body is the temple of the Lord.

I was made in His likeness...created in His image, for I was born to serve the Lord!

And, I must never deny Him...just let me walk beside Him...

for I was born to serve the Lord.

From the dust of the earth, God created man.....

His breath made man a living soul.

Then God so loved the world, that He gave His only Son.....

and that is why I love Him so!

                               ~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~


A friensd's son had recently gotten saved, and when I saw him, I asked him exactly "when" it happened?
"Well, it was about 2000 years ago," he said, "But I didn't know till a couple of days ago..."
( precocious little kid) But wish we all had such a grasp of Revelations 13 v 8

Bless you...
Yaddy

No comments:

Post a Comment