Featured Post

Keith Green - Oh Lord, You're Beautiful

Friday, February 3, 2012

NOTHING BUT THE BLOOD......

As a bitter cold breeze blasts away on a mother of three as she trudges through snow ...her strength is only the sheer resolve to do whatever it takes to "be there" for her girls. The symptoms started slow but the coughing grew deeper and the fever higher...she knew she had to get them to "hope". But it seems thousands will be infected ... it's hopeless" "How did it happen, Doctor?" “?Some virus…who knows”

Mummy, my feet are so cold" the little girl cried, "I know honey”? Trying to be strong but scared to death, the mother cries "Oh God please Help"

 Another town but an even more desperate situation eternity at stake...

"Pastor; attendance is down; giving is down, what are we going to do?" The Board member continues, "Families are hurting, we've have two families that are about to lose their homes, another three families on the verge of divorce, changes need to be made, but where do we start?"Across town, a desperate father....
His eyes glazed over, gun in one hand a stiff drink in the other....holding a picture up of his kids, tears streaming down his cheeks, "Every other weekend; are your stinking kidding me?" Hopelessness invading his thoughts, "it will never be the same" raising the gun to his forehead he cries out "OH GOD, PLEASE FORGIVE ME"

Divorce, drugs, layoffs, crime, selfish lives all going astray ...spreading like wildfire with no end in sight.

But.....kneeling at the altar, a faithful servant of God begins to cry, "Father, Your word promises that if we ask, seek and knock; that You will open the door, Lord, before you call me home, I'm here asking for this one thing that You have laid upon my heart...Will You pour out your Spirit upon this area and all these people that I know and Love. Will you arise and cause all your enemies to scatter? Father, Your Word says No one comes to You unless You draw them and Father that is what I'm asking ....will you please begin to draw all men unto Yourself right here in this town, right here in this Church?"

"Doctor, Doctor” a nurse shouted, “Something amazing is happening!" "What?” The Doctor replied.
“?There's a man… who has come into our Emergency Room" "What is wrong with Him?” "Nothing, he said he's is here to help" "HELP…Help how?" "He wants to donate blood, and get this...He said he had heard of the virus that was spreading and that he believed his blood was immune. We tested his Blood and he was right, there is something about his Blood that is overcoming the virus. Just one drop is all it takes, it will help thousands"

Putting the Gun down back at his side and lifting back up the picture...God began to answer this desperate Father's plea.....a knock at the door sobered him alert.. "Herb, it's me Jim...I know you’re in there? Can I come in?" As the door opened, "Herb, God has laid you on my heart and I just had to come over and share...I've got some great news... My wife and I have been talking with your wife and she has agreed to counselling...she has agreed to postpone the divorce"Sitting in his study at Home, a Pastor puts down his pad of notes...getting on his knees, he starts to pray, "Dear God, what is it that you want to say?" The floodgates of tears poured down his cheek as He heard these Words "What can wash away my sins? Nothing but the blood of Jesus" The Pastor recognizing that something was happening, heard that still small voice........
"What can wash away my sin, nothing but the blood of Jesus."

A spark from yesteryear began to arise, he'd seen this before. Jesus was asking to take His rightful place..."If I be lifted up I will draw all men unto myself"

Many today are facing desperate situations of all kinds. If you’re one who is facing such a time I have great news for you. Jesus Christ has promised no matter what your situation is, no matter how bad it looks or how lost you are, whosoever believes upon Him shall not perish but have everlasting life!! That is how powerful His blood is!
Thanks Tim Cameron  Bless you...
Yaddy

No comments:

Post a Comment