Featured Post

Keith Green - Oh Lord, You're Beautiful

Friday, October 23, 2009

SOME MORE FUNNIES!

A grandma was telling her grand daughter, what her own childhood was like.

"Why....we used to skate on miller's pond....and...I had a swing made from a tyre.....
I rode my black pony everywhere, even to school.....and we went blackberry picking out in the woods....."

The little girl listened....wide eyed, and at last she said, "Oh, that sounds like a lot of fun, I sure wish I'd gotten to know you sooner!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A child's logic......
Teacher asked, "Who can give me a sentence about a public servant?"
So, little Joey wrote.... "The fireman came down the ladder, pregnant"

The teacher took him aside and explained to him... " Don't you know what "pregnant" means?"
"Sure," he said...."It means you are carrying a baby!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY!

As I've matured, I've learned that....

You can't make some one love you......all you can do is stalk them....and hope they give in!

And, it takes years to build up trust, and it only takes suspicion, not proof to destroy it!

And, we are responsible for what we do...we make the choice....and I've also learned
that you should never compare yourself to others!
bless you

Yaddy

No comments:

Post a Comment